Buckle up because we’re about to take off,
on a journey …
Nothing else but good, healthy, creamy, delicious OATS.
You heard it right and if you think oats are boring, try this recipe out because it’s going to blow your mind.
I’m sure you already know about the benefits of eating oats so I’ll get straight to the most exciting part …. The recipe.
Are you ready?
Here we go …
PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS
One of my all-time favourite combinations, for this you’ll be needing the following ingredients –
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/ 2 cup oats (could be rolled oats or steel-cut oats)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Dried Cranberries
- Our evergreen peanut butter granola, get your hands on the pack now
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Fill your glass container with oats and add in the milk, give it a nice mix. You can add more oats to make the texture thick and creamy.
2. Once done, add in your chia seeds (In case you wish to use already soaked seeds then make sure your base of oats and milk is nice and thick)
3. Top the mixture with some honey
4. Seal and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours and no longer than 24 hours
5. Once done, top the oats with peanut butter, granola of your choice and some dried cranberries.
Voila! How easy was that?
And that’s not it.
Here are a few ways to tweak the recipe for your liking and never get bored because the combinations are endless.
1. Change the base
You can use various options like almond milk, soy milk or Greek yogurt instead of just milk . (My ideal base is adding two tablespoons of cocoa powder to the milk to make it a bit chocolatey)
2. Add some layers – Have some fun with the layers by adding any of these
Apple / banana / chia seeds / blueberries / cranberries / almonds / walnuts
anything you like.
3. Crunchy toppings
Top it with granola for the perfect crunch.
Some more options …
Peanut butter / almond butter / chocolate chip granola / coconut granola / flax seeds / pumpkin seeds / fruits
Try and test your perfect combination and let us know your best-loved granola bowl.
Tag us on your stories at granology.india and follow us for more exciting recipes.
You can get your hands on our best selling flavours here –